Used by universities, performing arts schools and entire school districts across the country,
this state-of-the-art improvisation course has it all. Called an "Education Innovation" by Downbeat Magazine,
there is nothing else like it on the planet.
”I have to tell you, this is the best jazz course I’ve ever seen. Thanks for all the hard work.” - Michael, Ohio
“Such a wonderful educational format, and being able to access the classes when it bests fits my schedule is
terrific.” - Joan, Wisconsin
“I would like to also add how thrilled I am with your courses. They give me so much pleasure apart from improving my skills
at an unprecedented pace." - James, England
Here's what you'll learn:
• Tons of licks and vocabulary
• How pros crystallize and simplify theory
• Create lines with beautiful contours and balance
• Using goal notes to connect lines
• Develop instincts that let your improvisations flow
• The art of timing, pacing and solo construction
• Secrets pro use when playing the blues
• How to always keep your place in the form
• Most efficient ways to practice
• Setting goals and time management
• How to develop both perfect and relative pitch
• How to really swing. Many pros don't get it
• Using scales & arpeggios to create peaks and valleys
• Instantly hear basic chord qualities
Check out this Promo Video
Here's what you'll get:
• Twenty one (21) TV quality video lessons, over 250 minutes! Clear insight by one of the most experienced jazz musicians, authors and educators in the world. A great teacher makes all the difference.
• Eighteen (18) TV quality video play along with one of the world's best rhythm sections. The closest you'll get to being right there with the best. Play along while experiencing astonishing film works and world-class sound.
• Hundreds of PDF examples on improvisation techniques
• Tons of insight on the blues.
• Classic patterns used by the masters.
• Carefully selected video and audio performances of the greatest of all time.
• TV quality video and audio production.
• Groundbreaking, interactive technology
Here's how you'll study:
• NEW - Apps for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and Windows computer, tablets,...
• NEW - Download all content - video lessons, play alongs and written music - to your mobile device or windows computer.
• NEW - Download content at any time during subscription period.
• NEW - Print and/or download printed music. It's yours forever!
• Music appears with all video lessons as it's being discussed or demonstrated.
• Select your key to view music (Concert C, Bb tenor, Eb alto, Bb trumpet, bass clef)
NY alto saxophonist Jim Snidero has 19 critically acclaimed recordings as a leader for EMI, Milestone, Savant, and others. He's been a top-shelf sideman with many of the greats, including the Mingus Big Band, Frank Sinatra, Jack McDuff, Eddie Palmieri and Sting, as well as today's best including Brian Lynch, Conrad Herwig, David Hazeltine, Joe Magnarelli, Walt Wesikopf, among others.
He's also the best-selling author of the "Jazz Conception" books, changing the way in which jazz is taught worldwide, and is on the faculty at the top-rated New School University.
Developed by Snidero, a case study has shown that "Jazz Improvisation Workshop Part 1 and 2 works. It's simply the best improvisation workshop on the planet