In C Concert. Book/CD. 35 Jazz Originals for intermediate and advanced levels.
• Musical demonstration of each song
• Arranged introductions and endings
• Bass lines and rhythmic figures
• Swing, even and Latin feels
• Chord voicings
• Rehearsal techniques
• Glossary of chord symbols and spellings
• Preparation method for soloing on progressions
Songs played in ensemble classes at Berklee College of Music.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
How To Comp - By Hal Crook
Beyond Time And Changes: A Musician's Guide to Free Jazz Improvisation
Creative Comping For Improvisation - Volume 1
Exploration in Rhythm - Rhythmic Phrasing in Improvisation