"This is a very good place to start to learn how to play the chromatic harmonica. It is a very positive step forward and I have deep respect for the author's efforts in this method book.” — Toots Thielemans
"At last a method for jazz harmonica! Max de Aloe's book finally closes a big gap. Well-written and full of understanding, Max's book will be the reference for some time to come.” — Hendrik Meurkens
• FINALLY! A comprehensive method for the Chromatic Harmonica that treats it like a musical instrument in all respects.
• For beginning to advanced players, in any style of music.
• Includes a great play-along CD to practice with. Each track has one version with, and one without, the author playing the tune or exercise.
• Contains hundreds of exercises to develop technical proficiency in every key, as well as rhythmic awareness and melodic fluency.
• Exercises written in musical notation, not tablature.
• Full of tunes to practice, arpeggio studies, scale studies, sight-reading studies, sound production tips, and special harmonica techniques.
• 147 page book plus an hour-long play-along CD.