Jamey Aebersold's Classic Anyone Can Improvise video - NOW Available Digitally!
NEA Jazz Master Jamey Aebersold's best-selling classic "Anyone can improvise" video. Newly formatted into 8 chapters with 31 sections, this workshop is now logically organized with sections instantly accessible. Booklet is now standard size that can be printed.
Download with the Jazz Conception Company mobile apps, view online with ANY computer. Enjoy anywhere, anytime.
Newly Organized Chapters:
1. Why anyone can improvise - 4 sections
2. Basic forms - 3 sections
3. Improvising in Major - 2 sections
4. Playing the blues - 6 sections
5. Practice, Ear Training and Mood - 3 sections
6. Piano comping - 1 section
7. Improvising techniques and concepts - 7 sections
8. Putting it together - 5 sections
Booklet is now standard 8 1/2" x 11" size and may be printed.