Arguably the best female jazz singer ever, no one could out-swing or out-scat "The First Lady of Song."
This fine book features authentic transcriptions in the original keys of 25 Fitzgerald classics in voice with piano accompaniment format. Includes a biography and discography. A must for every jazz singer's library!
- A-Tisket, A-Tasket
- Black Coffee
- But Not For Me
- Cheek To Cheek
- Easy To Love (You'd Be So Easy To Love)
- Embraceable You
- Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye
- How Long Has This Been Going On?
- I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good
- I'm Beginning To See The Light
- I'm Putting All My Eggs In One Basket
- I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
- If You Can't Sing It (You'll Have To Swing It)
- Ill Wind (You're Blowin' Me No Good)
- It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)
- Just One Of Those Things
- Let's Call The Whole Thing Off
- Lullaby Of Birdland
- Midnight Sun
- Oh, Lady Be Good!
- Satin Doll
- Stompin' At The Savoy
- Take The 'A' Train
- The Lady Is A Tramp