MicLink makes it easy to direct-connect any dynamic microphone to USB for mono recording. The AudioLink Series USB-audio cable outputs studio quality 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio thanks to its internal analog-to-digital conversion system. MicLink connects plug-and-play to your Mac or PC for an all-in-one USB audio solution.
• Connect any dynamic mic to USB for recording 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio output
• Internal analog-to-digital conversion system
• Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately)
• Plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
• 16.5-foot length (5m)
• Compatible with most Mac and Windows (32-bit) class-compliant drivers and software