The same Real Easy Book, Level 1 used by school jazz ensembles world-wide now includes:
• Three-horn arrangements of each tune
• Separate pages for each horn player
• Parts simple enough for beginning players, but which create fuller, much more interesting performances.
• The new parts are written in a limited range to be playable by a variety of instruments.
• Each tune now includes harmony parts for the melody, background parts behind soloists, ensemble 'shout choruses,' etc.
• 172 pages of fun and rewarding arrangements by pianist/arranger/author Larry Dunlap.
This is the C edition. Bb, Eb, and Bass Clef editions are also available.