THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU IF:
- You want to get into jazz for the first time.
- You want to play music by ear. - You want to learn how to improvise.
- You just want to have fun playing jazz tunes!
- You want to learn skills that will help you become a jazz pianist.
Until now, jazz literature has primarily been accessible only to advanced players, leaving emerging pianists with a gap in their education. That’s Jazz fills this gap with a collection of compelling and accessible tunes, covering the main jazz styles of swing, Latin, and rock.
Each book is organized in a clear and consistent format including several unique components:
- Warm Up pages focus on key concepts and technical aspects of each tune.
- Going Further pages build improvisation skills and encourage creative exploration.
- Optional duet parts enhance practice and performance.
- Included CD features performances of all tunes, demonstrating their stylistic nuances.